ORLÉANS EXPRESS INTERURBAN SERVICES TO GRADUALLY RESUME
Our priority is to provide safe, reliable and efficient transit services to our passengers. Social distancing measures have been implemented on board vehicles and in stations, in line with the instructions issued by the public health.
Measures in place COVID-19
Following the new measures announced on January 6, 2021 by the Government of Quebec, no cancellation or service reduction is planned for the moment on the Orléans Express network. Our services work normally. See the measures in effect aboard our coaches and in the bus stations before you travel.
Social distancing measures on board buses and in stations have been put in place. We invite you to respect the new measures deployed:
– Wearing a mask* is mandatory during the whole trip;
– Passengers must wash their hands with a disinfectant solution when boarding;
– Children 12 and under traveling alone are no longer allowed to travel on the network until further notice;
– Food is allowed on board, but in order to limit the risk of contagion by handling, we ask you to take all your garbage with you when you leave the bus and dispose of them safely as soon as you have access to a garbage can;
– On-board toilets are accessible but it is suggested to limit its use when possible. A disinfectant dispenser is available inside the bathroom;
– Passengers will drop off and pick up their luggage in the luggage compartment under the bus.
– Bus capacity is now 24 passengers maximum. This means that we can accommodate two passengers per row, seated in the seats near the window on each side. People living at the same address will be able to sit on the same bench.
-Anyone with symptoms related to Covid-19 will be denied access to our buses.
-In the event of a curfew, it is your responsibility to verify and justify the reason for your travel. We suggest that you have in your possession the necessary authorizations to justify your right to move in the event of verifications by the authorities. To consult the list of exceptions allowed during curfew, visit Government of Quebec :
*Mandatory on board and during the trip for people 10 years and older. Recommended for children from 2 to 9 years old but not compulsory.
Although we already comply with a rigorous maintenance and cleaning process for our coaches fleet, we would like to inform you that each vehicle is meticulously maintained by our cleaning teams. All discounts and promotions are temporarily withdrawn, such as the reduction normally granted on the round trip, for a student, a person aged 60 and over, a child as well as the PROMO price. We will strengthen it if the situation requires.
Modification policies are not currently impacted by the situation. In this period of gradual resumption of our services, note that modification at the station will not be possible if the point of sale has not yet reopened.
For more details, please click HERE.
Due to the gradual resumption of our services, our points of sale are not yet reopened. This is why you must obtain your ticket online on our website or by phone via our customer service at 1-833-449-6444 (payment by credit card). We invite you to present your electronic ticket to the driver at the time of boarding in order to avoid any contact.
Modification policies are not currently impacted by the situation. In this period of gradual resumption of our services, note that modification at the station will not be possible if the point of sale has not yet reopened. For more details, please click HERE.
- online, log into your client account and click on the Modify my ticket button
- by contacting the Client Service at 1-833-449-6444 (Toll Free)
- through the online Contact Form
Refund policies are not currently impacted by the situation.
If you bought a ticket for which the journey was canceled, you can now be refunded with the help of our customer service reachable at 1-833-449-6444.
In order to avoid the spread of the virus, it is recommended to practise frequent hand hygiene and coughing/sneezing etiquette.
To find out about all the advice that can help reduce the risk of infection, click here.