IMPORTANT: Please note that masks must be worn at all times while on the bus until the mask mandate for public transit is lifted on June 18th 2022.
Measures in place COVID-19
See the measures in effect aboard our coaches and in the bus stations before you travel. Social distancing measures on board buses and in stations have been put in place.
- Wearing a mask* is mandatory during the whole trip. Please note the mask mandate will be lifted on June 18th 2022.
- Children 12 and under traveling alone are no longer allowed to travel on the network until further notice;
- Food is allowed on board, but in order to limit the risk of contagion by handling, we ask you to take all your garbage with you when you leave the bus and dispose of them safely as soon as you have access to a garbage can;
- On-board toilets are accessible but it is suggested to limit its use when possible. A disinfectant dispenser is available inside the bathroom;
- Anyone with symptoms related to Covid-19 will be denied access to our buses.
*Mandatory on board and during the trip for people 10 years and older. Recommended for children from 2 to 9 years old but not compulsory.
Although we already comply with a rigorous maintenance and cleaning process for our coaches fleet.
In order to avoid the spread of the virus, it is recommended to practise frequent hand hygiene and coughing/sneezing etiquette.
To find out about all the advice that can help reduce the risk of infection, click here.