Mobility-impaired Passengers

Do you have to travel accompanied?

If you have a Québec Accompanying Card or a medical certificate attesting to the fact that you suffer from a permanent handicap and that you cannot travel alone, your accompanying person can travel with you free of charge. A French disability card that mention the need for an accompanying person is also accepted as well as the INCA card if you are blind according to the law.
The accompanying person must be at least 14 years old and must be able to cater to your needs. A temporary handicap does not entitle the accompanying person to free transportation. The accompanying person of a child aged less than 8 years old and suffering from a permanent handicap cannot travel for free.

How to obtain a Québec Accompanying Card?

Fill in the form or contact the Federation directly at 1 844 476-8181.