A child aged 8 to 12 can travel alone safely aboard our coaches, under the following conditions. You must complete the Child travelling alone form when purchasing the ticket and you must present a valid ID with the name and date of birth of the child.
For safety reasons, a child can only travel on a one-way trip, between two Orléans Express terminals that have a ticket counter. It is impossible to transfer outside of the Orléans Express network.
- Arrive at the departure agency at least 1 hour prior to departure to have enough time to buy the ticket and fill in the form.
- The child must arrive at destination before 11:00 p.m.
- The destination agency must be open when the child arrives.
- A child cannot travel alone at night and on a conditional departure.
- The child must carry the completed Child travelling alone form at all times.
- You must stay with the child until the departure of the coach.
For any other question about family trips, click here.
Exclusive discounts to subscribers
Enjoy exclusive discounts for subscribers to our newsletter!