A child aged 8 to 12 can travel alone safely aboard our coaches, under the following conditions. You must complete the Child travelling alone form when purchasing the ticket and you must present a valid ID with the name and date of birth of the child.
For safety reasons, a child can only travel on a one-way trip, between two Orléans Express terminals that have a ticket counter. It is impossible to transfer outside of the Orléans Express network.
- Arrive at the departure agency at least 1 hour prior to departure to have enough time to buy the ticket and fill in the form.
- The child must arrive at destination before 11:00 p.m.
- The destination agency must be open when the child arrives.
- A child cannot travel alone at night and on a conditional departure.
- The child must carry the completed Child travelling alone form at all times.
- You must stay with the child until the departure of the coach.
For any other question about family trips, click here.