You can travel with a bicycle or send it via Expedibus shipping service.
How to travel with a bike?
- Transportation fees for a bicycle are $6 (plus taxes and packaging cost) for a one-way trip. These fees apply imperatively.
- Go to the Expedibus service counter and dismantle your bike (front wheel removed and handle bar turned in).
- You must pack your bike (package box at $12 plus taxes). If you own a folding bicycle, you can use your own carrying case.
- Get your bicycle back upon arrival at destination.
- In case of a transfer, the bicycle will be shipped through the Expedibus shipping service and the driver will be responsible for transferring it.
- We do our best to place your bicycle on the same coach as you. However, it could be placed in another vehicle or on a later departure, depending on the space available. If it is the case, you will then be able to retrieve it at the Expedibus counter of your destination terminal.
- You can also travel with a multifunctional child bike trailer at the additional cost of fee of $6 (one-way, plus taxes).
Subscribe to the Orléans Express newsletter today. New routes and promotions delivered directly to your inbox.
This email is not valid.