Take advantage of an Orléans Express account.
Our Express Meter program rewards our most loyal passengers. Travel and make your meter go up! After purchasing 10 tickets on our online ticketing service, you get one FREE ticket!
Terms and Conditions of the Orléans Express Meter Program
- The Orléans Express Meter program (“the program”) is available on the Orléans Express (“Orléans Express”) online ticket service at www.OrleansExpress.com since April 1st, 2010. Use of the website and the Express Meter segment of www.OrleansExpress.com are subject to the program rules.
- To enter a promotion, a client must become a member. Registering in the program is free and no initial purchase is required. Simply complete accurately and legibly a program registration form found on the website. Once the form has been filled in, the member has an Express Meter user account at Orléans Express (hereinafter referred to as the “user account”).
- Clients can only obtain one user account per person.
- The user account is the property of Orléans Express and the right to use it may be revoked at any time by Orléans Express, at its sole discretion.
- Each program user account has a user profile section. The user profile must be duly completed by the user and kept up to date.
- Program members must inform Orléans Express immediately of any change in their contact information, in particular their name, address, telephone numbers and e-mail, by filling in the electronic program entry form.
- Orléans Express reserves the right to refuse to open a user account for any client who does not comply with the established registration procedures.
- Program participants must enter their Express Meter user name and password to participate in program activities and obtain bonuses. Any unauthorized use of an Orléans Express Meter user profile, website or any other program material could result in legal proceedings and cancellation of the Orléans Express Meter user profile.
- The user account is only available to individuals. It is not available to firms, companies, charity organizations, partnerships, businesses or any other entity unless Orléans Express, at its sole discretion, has provided written prior approval.
To participate in the Orléans Express Meter Program
- To participate in the program after registering, a member must purchase a one-way or round-trip ticket and accumulate 10 such purchases over a 12-month period to receive a free one-way or return trip ticket. Only tickets for adults, students, Club 60+ and children‘s fares (between the ages of 5 and 12) count as purchases for travel units.
- Each eligible ticket represents an additional travel unit on the meter.
- For specific promotions from Orléans Express and/or partners participating in the program, the user account may enable a member to receive additional travel units or enter additional draws (or obtain other rewards, prizes or benefits).
- Following a purchase in the designated section of the user account, the program member will be able to see immediately the number of travel units acquired. If the member has reached the 10 required units for a free ticket, a message will appear in the ‘Payment’ screen and the member can choose to apply this free ticket to the current purchase. If more than one ticket is being purchased, the free ticket will apply to the ticket with the higher price (before taxes). Should the member encounter a system error, malfunction or technical issues during a purchase transaction, the member must immediately inform the Client Service team of the system failure or malfunction and the context of the situation. Exception: the purchase of a ticket for a child travelling alone does not earn any Express Meter point and the free ticket offered within the Express Meter Program cannot be applied to a trip for a child travelling alone.
- The program benefits are cancelled when a program member’s registration has been cancelled or revoked.
- From time to time, and at its sole discretion, Orléans Express may announce exclusive offers to program members. During Express Meter program promotions, all points will be issued at the end of the promotion period.
- Orléans Express Meter travel units and codes have no monetary value and cannot be exchanged for money. Orléans Express Meter travel units cannot be bought or sold.
Confidentiality of Information
- Orléans Express shall maintain the confidentiality, security and integrity of all personal information collected from Orléans Express Meter program members, such as, but not limited to, their name, address, telephone numbers, birthdate and the information on their ticket purchases. This information shall be used to give or validate access to a user account, to communicate with program members, to better understand their requests for information, to provide them with relevant information, products, services and premiums that meet their needs.
- From time to time, Orléans Express may request additional personal information from its program members, information that they will provide voluntarily through questionnaires or other means. Program member status shall not be affected should a member refuse to provide this extra information.
- Orléans Express shall not give, lease nor sell its program member list to any organization or person. Orléans Express shall allow limited and secure access to client information to authorized entities under strict supervision and only with the sole purpose of helping Orléans Express to process information on its clients. The program member acknowledges that a third party may have access to personal information to process it on behalf of Orléans Express, on condition that this information remains secure and confidential and is not retained.
- Program members have the right to know the information that is stored in the member file and have the right to ask for and have corrections made to any erroneous information. Members may have access to their file free of charge. To access a member file, a written request must be sent to the following address: Orléans Express Meter Program, 740 Notre-Dame Street West, Montréal, QC, H3C 3X6. Employees will answer any written requests within a reasonable period. If, for any reason, access to an account is not granted, the member will receive an explanation in writing. Orléans Express will make all necessary and reasonable corrections to program member files with due diligence.
- Information on program members is stored in confidential databases at the Orléans Express head office in Montréal. Access to this information is restricted to authorized personnel of Orléans Express and its marketing agency.
- From time to time, Orléans Express may share offers, information and special services with program members. Members who do not wish to receive these offers can indicate it on the entry form in the appropriate section. They can also inform the Client Service team of their decision.
Participants hereby acknowledge that their participation in the Express Meter program or in one of the program promotions means that they consent, for publicity purposes, to the use of their name when identifying the prize winners.
- The Express Meter program from Orléans Express is valid for an indefinite period.
- Orléans Express reserves the right to terminate the program at any time, by announcing its intention of terminating the program 30 days in advance on the Orléans Express website. If circumstances beyond the control of Orléans Express materially affect the ability of Orléans Express to continue the program, it may be interrupted or stopped without notice.
- Orléans Express may limit, interrupt or change any aspect of the program without notice. Any substantial change to these terms and conditions shall be posted on the website, and a copy of the terms and conditions will be available upon request.
- Entering a password and e-mail address on the program registration form means that the program member agrees with all terms and conditions in the program.
- Orléans Express shall not be liable for poorly transmitted entry forms or any other problem (such as problems with a server, Internet access or Internet connection), for the inability for organizers for any reason, in particular congestion of the Internet or a website, or both, of being able to receive or to send an e-mail, nor for damages caused to a participant’s or another person’s computer system by the program entry material.
- Any member of the program who abuses their privileges, does not follow the program rules and terms and conditions, or makes a false statement could, at the sole discretion of Orléans Express, be expelled from the program.
- In the event of an interruption or termination of the program for any reason whatsoever, Orléans Express shall in no way be held liable by its members and shall automatically be released from any claim resulting from said interruption or termination.
- Every possible measure was taken to ensure the accuracy of the information contained in this document. Orléans Express is not liable for errors or omissions.
- No delay or omission or waiver by Orléans Express in exercising its rights or recourse under this program shall be considered a waiver of any other right or recourse.