Since 2012, Orléans Express is part of Keolis Canada, a division of the Keolis Group. Leader in urban transportation in France, the Keolis Group is a major player in public transportation of passengers in Europe and around the world. Keolis develops customized mobility solutions adapted to the changing needs of passengers and the requirements of the communities that it serves in 16 countries.
Thanks to its presence throughout the trip chain and the attention that it pays to the interconnections between the various modes of transportation, Keolis provides urban users with the most efficient and comfortable travel experience possible. The Keolis Group is owned by SNCF (70%) and the Caisse de dépôt et placements du Québec (30%).
Expert in terms of charter, school, accessible, airport, light rail and urban transportation services, Keolis Canada offers a safe and reliable high quality service. The company also offers a courier service in Eastern Canada through Expedibus. Keolis Canada operates a fleet of over 400 vehicles and transports 900 000 passengers and over 1 million packages every year.
Orléans Express is one of the main coach carrier in Québec.
Facts and figures about Orléans Express:
- Almost 500 000 passengers transported every year.
- 1 million packages shipped yearly.
- 125 experienced drivers who travel over 9 million kilometers every year.
- A fleet of 47 ultramodern coaches, including 4 accessible vehicles.
- Over 35 destinations served throughout Québec, 7 days a week and 365 days per year.